can you imagine how fucking hard the storyboard artist mustve been laughing when they made this scene i am just picturing a dorky lil dude hunched over holidng a pencil and losing their damn shit
beeac, via nottoojazzy)
let’s just appreciate ben c at various public events
((((and yet when jennifer lawrence does anything like this it’s ‘attention seeking’))))
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever been a stripper?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever been to a strip club.
Oh—you wouldn’t date a girl who’s ever done porn?
In that case, I wouldn’t date a guy who’s ever watched porn.
You’re the reason we exist.
You’re the demand to our supply.
If you disdain sex workers, don’t you dare consume our labor.
As they say in the industry, “People jack off with the left hand and point with the right.”
Reason why I hate cats. They’re so scary.
THE BAKED THE CAT WHY ARE YOG THE ANAL
All the fucking time. People have their pets euthay did something to their kid who fuem or pulled on their tail or got in their fathing. Here’s a better idea: WACKING KID WHEN THEY’RE AROUND Aanks.
But this? Well, tarn, isn’t it? they do bet bad shit happenack. I’ll bet that littln’t touch the n right?
and OP is a fuckiing to blame the ending itself when the kid SMACKET IN THE HEAD.
ThURTS for a little cat. I’d lack too.
is this supposed to be readable or am i missing something
if youre down or sad tonight, watch this seal complain about going into the water and in general be a big baby
I legit don’t think I’ve laughed out loud in over a week, and now I can’t stop
"BLEBS BLEBS BLEBS PTPPTTT AAAAA"
literally me going to work
When my mother started doing physical therapy after her operation (several months ago) I sent her this video. Her exercises usually make her cry, so I sit in the room and make the reluctant Weddell seal noises for her. She says this helps.
This is literally me, as I procrastinate writing this damn memo.
Me getting out of bed in the morning. Bleeeeeerch…meehbleerp blerp.
THIS WAS ABOUT 60X BETTER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE
pissyeti, via otaku-otalgia)
Kathryn Bigelow, director of The Hurt Locker, is the only woman EVER to win a Best Director Oscar. Only 4 women have Women made up only ever been nominated. 6% of Directors for the top movies of 2013. There were NO female nominees for directing, cinematography, film editing, writing (original screenplay), or music (original score) during last year’s Academy Awards.
either my chem teacher didnt read my about me paragraph or he just really doesnt care
lysistratas-moved, via bessmertny)
im gonna need to see ur license and regist- oh gosh mr washington i apologize have a nice day sir
i was high as fuck last night
MAKE ME ADMIT STUFF
1. How many bruises on you right now?
2. You talked to an ex today, correct?
3. Have you stayed in a hospital?
4. Is trust a big issue for you?
5. Did you hang out with the person you like recently?
6. What are you excited for?
7. What happened tonight?
8. Do you think it’s disgusting when girls get really wasted?
9. Is confidence cute?
10. What is the last beverage you had?
11. How many people of the opposite sex do you fully trust?
12. Do you own a pair of skinny jeans?
13. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
14. What are you going to spend money on next?
15. Are you going out with the last person you kissed?
16. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
17. Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
18. The last time you felt broken?
19. Have you had a soft drink today?
20. Are you starting to realize anything?
21. Are you in a good mood?
22. Would you ever want to swim with sharks?
23. Are your eyes the same color as your dad’s?
24. What do you want right this second?
25. What would you say if the person you love/like kissed another girl/boy?
26. Is your current hair color your natural hair color?
27. Would you be able to date someone who doesn’t make you laugh?
28. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
29. Do you really, truly miss someone right now?
30. Does everyone deserve a second chance?
31. Honestly, do you hate the last boy you were talking to?
32. Does the person you have feelings for right now, know you do?
33. Are you one of those people who never drinks water?
34. Listening to?
35. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
36. Do you know where the last person you kissed is?
37. Do you believe in love at first sight?
38. Who did you last call?
39. Who was the last person you danced with?
40. Why did you kiss the last person you kissed?
41. When was the last time you ate a cupcake?
42. Did you hug/kiss one of your parents today?
43. Ever embarrass yourself in front of a crush?
44. Do you tan?
45. If you could, would you take back your last kiss?
46. Did you talk to someone until you fell asleep last night?
47. Who was the last person to call you?
48. Do you sing in the shower?
49. Do you dance in the car?
50. Ever used a bow and arrow?
51. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
52. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
53. Is Christmas stressful?
54. Ever eat a pierogi?
55. Favorite type of fruit pie?
56. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
57. Do you believe in ghosts?
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
59. Take a vitamin daily?
60. Wear slippers?
61. Wear a bath robe?
62. What do you wear to bed?
63. First concert?
64. Wal-Mart, Target or Kmart?
65. Nike or Adidas?
66. Cheetos Or Fritos?
67. Peanuts or Sunflower seeds?
68. Favorite Taylor Swift song?
69. Ever take dance lessons?
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
71. Can you curl your tongue?
72. Ever won a spelling bee?
73. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
74. What is your favorite book?
75. Do you study better with or without music?
76. Regularly burn incense?
77. Ever been in love?
78. Who would you like to see in concert?
79. What was the last concert you saw?
80. Hot tea or cold tea?
81. Tea or coffee?
82. Favorite type of cookie?
83. Can you swim well?
84. Can you hold your breath without holding your nose?
85. Are you patient?
86. DJ or band, at a wedding?
87. Ever won a contest?
88. Ever have plastic surgery?
89. Which are better black or green olives?
90. Opinions on marriage?
91. Best room for a fireplace?
92. Do you want to get married?
I freaking love these
whisplash, via nottoojazzy)
Friendly reminder that anti-cheating is pro-slut shaming (◕‿◕✿)
, via itsnotoutofreach)