oh my fucking god
huge fucking trigger warning but oh my god
shots. fucking. fired.
No…no… Comedy central unfortunately hit the nail on the year and just ouch
GAH WHY DOESN’T THIS HAVE SUBTITLES I CAN’T WATCH IT AT WORK SOMEONE REMIND ME IN 8 HOURS TO LOOK THIS UP
(Source: jenamaroney, via tonytonyblogger)
i think people who make fun of people’s voices are the worst
like that is one thing you cannot change no matter how hard you try and being too embarrassed to speak must be the worst thing ever
SOMEONE HELP I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY BECAUSE IM NOT LUKE AND IM SCARED FOR JAKE’S SAFETY
This got 32k and the guy was in the bathtub the whole time trippin on lsd
(Source: d0nn0, via l3ltch)
Now, don’t you worry about my strength. I have plenty.
"I don’t take fame too seriously- I was there when I was a loser, and I’m here now, when I’m less of a loser.."
(Source: holland-roden, via toogingerformyshirt)
yo but this says so much about rape when a woman would literally rather be around a murderer than a rapist
(Source: wesleyaccola, via fairiesarescary)
The meaning of all the deaths in HP:
- James and Lily: To establish the story line as well as to show orphans of war.
- Cedric Diggory: To show Voldemort's mercilessness.
- Sirius Black: To show Harry's lack of guidance/parental figures.
- Albus Dumbledore: To show the death of a great leader can't stop a war.
- Hedwig: To show the end of Harry's childhood.
- Mad Eye: To show the death of a solider.
- Dobby: To show even the smallest of creatures can die a Hero's death.
- Fred Weasley: To show that some deaths you just can't get over. And that's okay.
- Tonks and Remus Lupin: To reestablish orphans of war.
- Colin Creevey: To show that the good die young, even when they aren't supposed to.
- Severus Snape: To show that you can always change your ways. Always.
- Meaning of this post: To make anyone who reads it want to crawl in a hole and drown in their tears.
the rise and fall
i laughed much harder than was appropriate
BAHAHAHAHA WTF THIS IS KIND OF TRUE THOUGH…
(Source: crazyintheeast, via fairiesarescary)
stuck in a down right now
i’ll bet you a substantial amount of money that the Yale scientists were all dudes.
(Source: holybatshitrobin, via assgod)